A selection of articles related to sardius.
Original articles from our library related to the Sardius. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sardius.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 39:2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Sardius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sardius books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE PRECIOUS STONES SEEN IN THE WORD of GOD
- Sardius. (Ruby). The SARDIUS is also call RUBY.
- THE THRONE ROOM OF HEAVEN
- "And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was _____ around the throne, in an appearance like an emerald.
- a'm 'd]a H127 ~d"a H122 ~,d a H124 ~'d 'a ~'d 'a ~md
- How the Hebrew language grew. By Edward Horowitz. ~'d H1818 blood.
- Haun's Mill
- mention Sardius Smith, son of Warren Smith, about nine years old, who, through Campbell, Warren Smith, Sardius Smith, George. S. Richards, Mr.
- Sardius, translucent red-brown Topaz colorless quartz Diamond hardest rainbow stone 7 colors. 4. 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Flint boxer Claressa Shields wins the National PAL Boxing Championships and
- “I have all of the confidence in the world now,” said Lawson. “We trained very hard for this.” Berston also took Sardius Simmons to the PAL tournament, but he lost in the quarterfinals in the men's 201-pound weight class.
Suggested Web Resources
- Carnelian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Hebrew odem (translated sardius), the first stone in the High Priest's breastplate, was a red stone, probably sard but perhaps red jasper.
- sardius - definition of sardius by the Free Online Dictionary
- [Middle English, from Old English, from Latin, from sarda; see sard.] sardius [ ˈsɑːdɪəs]. n.
- The Sardius Experience has both e-mail AND snail mail
- So reads the very first update to The Sardius Experience. A day later, I'd upload a Bible Buffet webpage in anticipation of the dumping of its ROM image.
- Revelation 21:20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh
- The sixth, sardius - This word does not elsewhere occur in the New Testament.
Related searchesmortar weapon history
tampa florida sister cities
arse modern semantics