- Adoption: Guardians, never parents
- asks Sarim Burney, head of Sarim Burney Welfare Trust International, rhetorically. “And yet, this holds true for Pakistan. In the legal system, there is no such thing as 'adoptive parents' – only guardians.
- Mother of held children says her husband sent her abroad for 'obscene job'
- All three children after being rescued were transferred to the Sarim Burney Trust while the mother of the children has also reached Karachi from Dubai. Making startling revelations, she said her husband sent her for 'inappropriate job' in Dubai but her ...
- VIP protocol case: AG, DAG issued notices
- The bench had taken up three identical petitions filed by civil rights campaigner Rana Faizul Hasan, Ansar Burney Trust International and Sarim Burney.
- Call to end human rights violations in Pakistan
- The seminar was followed by an awareness walk which was attended by Director Human Rights Mansoor Ahmed Rajput, CPLC chief Zubair Habib, senior Journalist AH Khanzada, DG Protocol Shakeel Amjad, social worker Sarim Burney and his wife Alia ...
- Pakistan prisoners in UAE await repatriation
- Last year, the Sarim Burney Welfare Trust International, a non-government organisation in Pakistan, filed a petition that highlighted, despite the agreement between Pakistan and UAE authorities in 2012, that no progress had yet been made to bring the ...
Sarim Burney is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarim Burney books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.