- Here, Sariputra, form is emptiness and the very emptiness is form; emptiness does not differ from form, form does What is meant with non-inherent existence ?
- Fo-shuo i~ii—le Lai—shih-chingl Sariputra, the first disciple of the
- Fo-shuo i~ii—le Lai—shih-chingl. Sariputra, the first disciple of the Buddha, thought about the worldly beings with compassionate mind.
- Buddhist relics come to Calgary
- The collection includes relics of the historical Buddha and his closest disciples, Maudgalyayana, Sariputra and Ananda, as well as relics of many other Buddhist spiritual masters from many traditions, says the project website.
- Early Buddhist Studies: Disciples of the Buddha: Sariputra (Student
- When Sariputra was twenty years old, he left his home and began to search for the Truth.
- Sariputra – The Wise and Humble Disciple
- Oct 10, 2003 As mentioned earlier, Sariputra was born into a noble Brahman family in Magadha (southern India).
- The Life of Buddha: Part Two: 8. Sariputra and Maudgalyayana
- TWO young brahmans, Sariputra and Maudgalyayana, were living at that time in the city of Rajagriha.
Sariputra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sariputra books and related discussion.