- Russia Reminds the World of Its Nuclear Capability
- On the testing schedule are the new Bulava submarine-launched ballistic missiles, which had considerable development problems, and also other land-based ICBMs such as the new SS-X-30 Sarmat. Moscow is counting on these new missiles to ensure its ...
- The Nuclear Arms Race Is Alive and Well
- On the testing schedule are the recently introduced Bulava SLBM, which had considerable development problems, and also other land-based ICBMs such as the new SS-X-30 Sarmat. Moscow is counting on these new missiles to ensure its nuclear arsenal ...
- Here Are a lot of US, DPR Fighter in Belarus Says
- In September I was delivered to Pyatnashka international detachment and took a real training. There we met Abkhaz (warlord, head of the detachment - editor's note). We were based on Sarmat plant.
- Why THAAD will lead to a furious arms race in East Asia
- Modern Russian missiles such as the Bulava are most likely to have sidewinding capability. Russia's, newest ICBM, the RS-26 Sarmat, will soon join the Strategic Missile Force.
- Sanctions convince Russia to produce its own rocket fuel
- Roskosmos announced that this could affect launches of Proton-M rockets and the new intercontinental ballistic missile, Sarmat. The strict embargo did not last long.
Sarmats is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarmats books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbook of dyzan
religion in brazil african religions
gamal abdel nasser rise to power
chicago 2002 film songs
list of female singers bluegrass