- ANTUM AN (Anu) NINKI (Damkina) ENKI (Ea) NINLIL ENLIL
- NINCHURSAG. (Ninmah). Šala.
- Anunnaki e Igigi are two recurring terms in mesopotamic myth
- Earth (KI), as in the tale about Marduk marrying Sarpanit.
- PANTHEON DE LA MESOPOTAMIE
- qu'elle avait créée pour venger la mort d'Apsu. Sarpanit. Parèdre de Marduk.
- Pantheon Babylonicum
- bet titulos IL4arduk, Sarpanit, Nabu, TaCmet in parte obversa, ti- tulos Nergal et deorum affinium in parte aversa, cf. etiam K 2108. (25, 37).
- Digging Tswana Roots
- The beautiful name of 'Sarpanit' thus morphed into 'Serpent'. The basis, we explained in an earlier article, was Enlil's anger with Enki for surreptitiously creating a fertile Adamu and Eve.
- Marduk and Sarpanit
- Chaos Marduk - Sarpanit. Anu - Antu · Enki · Damkina. Marduk.
- Marduk & Igigi Marry Hybrids by Sasha Lessin, PhD
- He'd marry Sarpanit and bind the Earthlings to himself . Enlil let Marduk and Sarpanit proclaim they'd wed at Eridu, Enki's place on the Persian Gulf.
- ANCIENT ALIENS: MODERN HYBRIDS: NABU: ENOCH & SARPANIT
- Aug 13, 2011 Ancient Aliens, Modern Hybrids (the Mardukite Documentary) based on the book Nabu Speaks!
- Istari Ishtar Sarpanit | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Istari Ishtar Sarpanit and others you may know.
Sarpanit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarpanit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchespassing literature
boxer rebellion results
colin powell military career
michael vick criticism of vick
list of toll roads slovenia