- Feb 24, 2003 What is the difference between Vishishtadvaita and Advaita? 8. .
- SrI lakshminarasimha karavalambam - Srihayagrivan.org
- his commentaries and add a few more observations on the sarva loka SaraNyan, .. Vaasudevan, He stays as sarva antaryAmi and guides and protects.
- Nirvighnam kuru me deva, sarva kaaryeshu sarvadaa. Meanings. O Bhagwan Shri ..
- Satsang of Satguru Swami Bhagat Prakash Maharaj. Maha Kumbh
- Swami Gurmukhdas Maharaj ki Jai. Sarva Santan ki Jai.
- SSNM Kirtan Chanting
- and fulfillment of wishes. Om sarva mangal mangal yea shivay sarvat saadikay sharanyea triambikay . Tu Antaryami, Sab Ka Swami,.
- Lord Shiva in the form of Gopeeshvara at Vrindavan
- It was the day when the Aaraadhana of Gopikas was blessed by Lord Krishna. Gopikas realized Shri Krishna, the Sarvaantaryaami, everywhere. As a result of their Aaraadhana-bhakti they realized the paramaatma's poorna-svaroopam with each one of them.
- Glossary for the Vahinis
- sarva. All, every. sarva-adhara (-aadhaara).
- Shree Swaminarayan Sampraday's Website
- Feb 26, 2011 Swaminarayan means one who is omnipotent (Sarva Antaryami). All objects, including Aksharbrahmn are subservient to Him.
- Mari mari ninne - Sahityam
- Jun 10, 2009 kAraNamEmi sarvAntaryAmi. kari mora vini saraguna cana nIku kAraNamu Emi sarva-antaryAmi.
Sarva Antaryaami is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarva Antaryaami books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.