- Although the Sarvāstivādins were apparently expelled at the Council of Pāṭaliputra (see Council of Pāṭaliputra II), they went on to . What is the Vaipulya?
- Some Mahāsāṃghika Arguments for the Cognition of Nonexistent
- debate between the Sarvāstivādins and the Dārṣṭāntika-Sautrāntikas.
- THE TREATISE ON THE GREAT VIRTUE OF WISDOM
- THE SARVĀSTIVĀDIN BY TRAINING ...................................................................... 878 C. Sarvāstivādin Kṣudrakapiṭaka.
- References related to Early Buddhism
- Sarvastivadins in der Sammlung Pelliot (Paris). SWTF-Beiheft. 9, p.
- 2600TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE BUDDHA'S ENLIGHTENMENT AND SRI LANKAN CONTRIBUTION
- It can also be verified by comparison with the Agama Sutras of the Chinese Tripitaka, which represent the translation of the Sarvastivadin Canon in Sanskrit.
- Sarvastivada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sarvāstivādins of Kāśmīra held the Mahāvibhāṣā Śāstra as authoritative, and thus were given the moniker of being Vaibhāṣikas.
- General Essay on Buddhism
- Sometime in the 3rd century B.C.E.
- The Abhidharma
- There have been known Abhidharmas of the Sthaviras (Theras), Mahasanghikas, Samatiyas, Kasyapiyas, Dharmaguptakas, and Sarvastivadins.
- DUO: The Piṃgalātreya sūtra of the (Mūla)sarvāstivādins: its edition
- Jun 5, 2011 Tittel: The Piṃgalātreya sūtra of the (Mūla)sarvāstivādins: its edition and study.
Sarvastivadins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarvastivadins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesmilitary cadence history
cajun nights mush
rinzai school koan
cal thomas biography
minix from scratch