- MUSLIMS RUTHLESSLY ELIMINATE THE BUDDHIST EMPIRE OF KASHMIR
- While, like all Buddhists, the Sarvastivadins consider everything empirical to be impermanent, they maintain that the dharma factors are eternally existing realities.
- 52 Buddha Quotes On Life, Meditation and Peace
- Gautama the Buddha, the enlightened being who is known as the founder of Buddhism has been a guiding light for spiritual seekers for over 2500 years. Here are 52 memorable Gautama Buddha quotes on a variety of topics.
- A treasure trove for Indologists
- Asti and Prapti, Jarasandha's daughters, are non-Vedic names but prominent terms in Sarvastivadin Buddhism. In the Shanti Parva, Jarasandha and Ashoka are present in the Kalinga princess' svayamvara, besides northern rulers from the north (Sakas like ...
- Buddhism is a Religion: a guest post by Dr. David Brazier, Dharmavidya
- Pity the Sarvāstivādins for example. They solved one of the major problems associated with the received account of how karma affects subjectivity, only to be rounded on by their Buddhist opponents and eventually drummed out of existence.
- That all-too-human urge to understand the heart of things
- As I point out both the Sarvāstivādins and the Pudgalavādins seem to have been alive to the problem. And in fact to be *named* for their solution to it.
Sarvastivadins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarvastivadins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searches563 bce
sovereignty territorial sovereignty
tensegrity the human organism