A selection of articles related to sassy magazine.
Original articles from our library related to the Sassy Magazine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sassy Magazine.
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Sassy Magazine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sassy Magazine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thick N' Sassy
- TNS speaks on self-love and self-worth regardless of size. Thick N' Sassy. Magazine.
- MEGAN McMORRIS email@example.com www.meganmcmorris
- EDITORIAL INTERN at Sassy magazine. Assisted staff writers with stories and clerical duties. 1992 to 1993.
- WOMEN at the CENTER
- the magazine and anthology as well as discuss- ing the future of feminism. ( Interview, p.2).
- MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE PO Box 331 * Salem, OR 97308 * (503
- ALLURE magazine, August 1995. "Girls who hurt themselves" By Stephanie Pedersen. SASSY magazine, June 1996.
Suggested News Resources
- Just Kidding, That Tavi/Jane Pratt Collaboration Isn't Happening
- It seems the love affair between teen wunderkind style blogger Tavi Gevinson and Sassy magazine creator Jane Pratt may be coming to a close.
- Lisa Jacobs' Handmade Funky Fashion
- When I was about 13 years old I used to subscribe to Sassy Magazine. And they had a page every month called "Do It Yourself," and they would tell you how to make some item of clothing.
- Tavi Puts Plans For Teen Focused Site Sort Of On Hold
- In short, it definitely won't be the re-launch of Pratt's Sassy magazine it started out as. We have to hand it to Gevinson for going with her gut (that gut has produced a lot of success in the past!
Suggested Web Resources
- Sassy (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sassy magazine is a defunct teen magazine, aimed at teenage female fans of alternative and indie rock music.
- sassy magazine | eBay
- eBay: sassy magazine. Item image. Sassy Magazine Jessica Biel December 1996, Ivanka +.
- Amazon.com: How Sassy Changed My Life: A Love Letter to the
- Sassy was the one magazine that attempted to subvert the usual diet of mind .
- Sassy Magazine - SCCS
- Oct 26, 1999 i still remember my first issue of Sassy magazine. it was the spring of seventh grade, the april '92 issue with Kurt & Courtney on the cover.
Sassy Magazine Topics
Related searchesm technique
2000s culture and religion
first-order predicate calculus
nickname nicknames for companies
nao nagasawa video
house of stuart pretenders