- 10 endearingly weird snow words
- 9. sastruga. "As the sledge strikes each sastruga, it skids northwards along it to the discomfort of the wheelers and the disgust of the leader.
- Christmas gifts to keep you warm, dry and your loo roll on a cricket stump
- For an outer layer, the Finisterre Sastruga jacket pulls off the very clever trick of having a lightweight material that offers great warmth.
- UNCOMMON GROUND: A Word-Lover's Guide to the British Landscape by Dominick Tyler
- Beyond the obvious; the glens, copses and dells, are the thundereggs, sastruga and tombolo. Verglas is the thin varnish of ice formed when water flows over rocks cold enough to freeze it.
- Warning: Sastrugi Crossing
- When Stautzebach encountered that first sastruga, she nearly cartwheeled over it. Her response was to laugh. "I'm sitting in the snow after falling down, thinking about the situation I'm in, and to be honest, I enjoyed it a lot," she says.
Sastruga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sastruga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschristian wicca prayer and witchcraft
dream interpretation cheetah
navy day india
reflex action conditioned reflex
shabbat mandatory activities