A selection of articles related to satan.
Original articles from our library related to the Satan. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Satan.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand. 3:2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. 3:3 And he saith unto the man which had the...
New Testament >> Mark
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 20:3 And cast...
New Testament >> Revelation
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. 22:2 And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the...
New Testament >> Luke
Satan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Wild 94.9's JV: Justin Bieber claims to be bigger than Satan, more viral pics
- On the back of Justin Bieber's shirt, it says he is bigger than Satan. JV tells Darya, “If you are claiming to be bigger than Satan, Satan is probably gonna come out to one of the tour spots and people are gonna catch fire.
- Pastor Who Said Islam 'Is Inspired by Satan Himself' Has a Theory About the
- Rather than back away from his remarks in November during which he called the Islamic faith a “false religion” that “is inspired by Satan himself,” Jeffress — author of the new book, “Not All Roads Lead to Heaven” — defended his beliefs about Islam.
- It is the Spirit Man which defeats Satan
- The spirit man defeats Satan. At the end of this chapter, Pastor Terrell said that Jesus is now 30 years old. “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
- God is Infinitely More Powerful Than Satan
- A temptation for all of us as we explore the workings of the devil is that Satan has a sort of death grip over the world and that we are helpless in the struggle against evil.
- Children's Cartoon Tells Girls Not Wearing Hijab Draws Them Closer to Satan
- In an educational video for Qatari children, a mother tells her daughter that if she doesn't wear a hijab, she's denying Allah and growing closer to Satan. "The hijab, my daughter, is a natural thing for the Muslim woman," The mother tells her small child.