Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami
- Daanam (and Seva) in December and Around the Year
- Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, elucidating on the concept of Karma, said this: “Giving is an investment in the future; it is not parting with something.
- Garden of the Gods: Visiting Kauai's hidden Hindu monastery
- Rooted in the Hindu tradition of Sri Lanka and South India, the monastery was founded in 1970 by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami, a contemporary Hindu leader recognized for advocating Hinduism outside of India. Resident monks and devotees of ...
- Book Club: How To Become a Hindu (Introduction)
- Other than this blog, the other really big resource for new Hindus is the Himalayan Academy and their books, magazine, and website. I have huge respect for them and I love their books. I've had How To Become a Hindu for many years.
- Salute the sculptor
- Kauai's Hindu Monastery, founded in 1970 by Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami (1927-2001), is under the spiritual direction of his successor, Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami (right). It is part of the Saiva Siddhanta Church, founded in Sri Lanka in 1949.
- A call to fulfil Vivekananda's noble vision
- It was during this period that Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami from Hawaii visited the centre with many devotees. They used the premises for courses. This group set up what is now known as Saiva Sithantha Mandram of Malaysia.
Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami Topics
Related searchessalmon p chase supreme court career
aphorism aphorism and literature
southern athabaskan language
yule neopagan yule
the sims 2 michael bachelor