- 4 indicted in murder of Newark mother during cell phone robbery
- 8 shooting of 22-year-old Newark resident Ana Satian. The four defendants have been charged with murder, felony murder and robbery and weapons offenses. They are scheduled to be arraigned on the charges on June 23 before Superior Court Judge ...
- Fairfax County home sales
- Old Trail Dr., 2313-Allison Germain and Naoko Hiler to Arthur Satian, $350,000. Quietree Dr.
- CAPITAL CULTURAL SCENE: Dancing and singing ambassadors from China
- The world renowned Mukaam Arts Ensemble from Peoples Republic of China gave a wonderful performance here on the night of April 3 at the auditorium of Pakistan National Council of the Arts. The troupe hails from the Xinjang Uyghur Auotnomous Region ...
- N.J. men plead not guilty in killing of Newark mother during cell phone robbery
- Perry Howard, 28, of Bloomfield, and Mumit Marrow, 21, of Newark, entered the pleas during their arraignment on murder and related offenses in the shooting death of 22-year-old Newark resident Ana Satian. Two other defendants – Massai Laboo, 23, and ...
- Two people charged in fatal shooting of Newark mother during cell phone robbery
- Massai Laboo, 22, and Lauren Whatley, 25, both of Irvington, are facing felony murder, robbery and weapons charges in the shooting death of 22-year-old Newark resident Ana Satian. Laboo pleaded not guilty to the charges when he was arraigned today ...
Satian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespublius mucius scaevola
art film authorial expressivity
african american culture language