- Development Banks Vow to Mobilize Collective Resources to Confront Climate Change
- PARIS, November 30, 2015 – The heads of the world's largest development banks pledged today to work together to substantially increase climate investments and ensure that development programs going forward consider climate risks and opportunities.
- No mention of beef in FIR in Bisada attack case
- GREATER NOIDA: There is no mention of beef in the FIR filed by the police in the Bisada village attack case, despite it being the central point that had led to the lynching of 58-year-old Iqlakh by a mob late on Monday night.
- Gambling away Goa's brand value
- One of India's best known environmental journalists and campaigners, Bindra shocked her audience by displaying the top results of an internet search for Goa: casinos, gambling, prostitution.
- Startup that helps startups to start up
- The firm has over 40 mentors on its board, including Rahul Khanna (Trifecta Capital), Jaspreet Bindra (Mahindra & Mahindra), Sunil Kalra (independent angel investor), Rajan Anandan (MD of Google - southeast Asia) and Gautam Gandhi (head of new ...
- Punjab and Haryana HC notice to Chandigarh Police on CBI probe in colony no. 4
- The petition filed by Chandigarh councillor Satinder Singh (from ward no. 18) and father of the victim came up for hearing before the court headed by Justice Paramjeet Singh that issued the notice of motion for December 3.
Satinder Bindra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satinder Bindra books and related discussion.