A selection of articles related to satisfaction.
Original articles from our library related to the Satisfaction. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Satisfaction.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Astrological Emphasis: Capricorn, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Capricorn: 22 December, 2000 - 20 January, 2001. This article applies to Capricorns during 2001. General Those born under this sign, ruled by Saturn, have a strong practical sense. They have a strong constitution, a prominent...
Astrology >> Capricorn
- The Suit of Cups: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF CUPS Meaning: Beauty and pleasure, fullness, goodness, fertility, productiveness. Reversed: Erosion, sterility, clouded joy, false heart. 2 OF CUPS - Love Meaning: The unity of male and female in the broadest sense: can be inner harmony, can be...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Software of the Mind #3: Implementing Natural Software
- " Logic " is a primary means for the refinement of the mental vehicle in particular. A common view of logic is that it is merely a system of reasoning that is in itself without direction. This view holds that logic is only a framework of...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Satisfaction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satisfaction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Being socially active may boost late-life satisfaction and ease decline
- The study shows that being socially active and having social goals were linked to higher well-being or life-satisfaction late in life. The study - published in Psychology and Aging - was led by Dr. Denis Gerstorf, of Humboldt University in Berlin.
- Magazine: Moore Regional Hospital No. 1 in N.C. for patient satisfaction
- PINEHURST — FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital has once again been recognized as one of the state's best hospitals and as the top hospital in patient satisfaction by Business North Carolina magazine. Moore Regional ranked No. 8 in the “best hospital” ...
- A degree of satisfaction from studies (+ video)
- Mike Smith plays the guitar at the Dunedin Railway Station yesterday before graduating from Otago Polytechnic today. Photo by Peter McIntosh. At the age of 68, Mike Smith is discovering life still holds plenty of surprises.
- Productivity tied to job satisfaction in University of Alabama study
- Your co-workers and the meaning you assign to your work has more to do with on-the-job happiness than the size of your paycheck or your job title, a researcher at the University of Alabama has found.
- Commuter satisfaction continues to increase: LTA
- Satisfaction with MRT services also registered improvements, with wait time (up 3.9 per cent) and service information (up 3.7 per cent) seeing the highest increases from 2014, the survey found.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.