- Japan schoolgirl killer 'sorry'
- The girl reportedly told police she was annoyed by comments Satomi Mitarai made about her appearance during their exchanges in internet chatrooms. This has prompted Japanese media to question the dangers of this form of communication. Satomi Mitarai ...
- Schoolgirl murder with shocking similarities to gruesome killing that inspired
- The brutal death has sent shock waves through the Sasebo teaching community with the similarity to the 2004 murder at a primary school when an 11-year-old slashed the throat of classmate Satomi Mitarai with a box-cutter . It became known as the “Sasebo ...
- Shifting the scales of juvenile justice
- A 14-year-old boy spends more than six years in a medical reformatory after killing two school children in Kobe in 1997. He is released on parole in 2004.
- Japan stunned by schoolgirl crime
- In the latest incident, 12-year-old Satomi Mitarai died of blood loss after she was attacked by a classmate with a knife during the lunch break on Tuesday at their primary school in Sasebo, some 980 kilometers (610 miles) west of Tokyo.
- Youth Violence Has Japan Struggling for Answers
- Minutes later, teachers found Satomi Mitarai, a 12-year-old girl, lying in a pool of gore in an empty classroom overlooking the sandy playground at Okubo Elementary School.
Satomi Mitarai is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satomi Mitarai books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Satomi Mitarai Topics
Related searchesdaniel defoe biography
the omen novels
asimo development history
lake forest illinois polo
dream dictionary cry