A selection of articles related to satpura range.
Original articles from our library related to the Satpura Range. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Satpura Range.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Satpura Range is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satpura Range books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- State to take on Mega Water Project
- The mega water recharge project will be implemented in the Satpura range, based on the recommendation and study report of Central Ground Water Board (CGWB). According to the CGWB, the fault is unique and this would be the only such project in Asia.
- Once upon a time: exploring the Indian national park that inspired The Jungle Book
- The trip Wild Frontiers (0044 20 7736 3968) offers a 12-dayJungle Book tour, visiting Satpura, Tadoba and Kanha Tiger Reserves, plus Mumbai and Bhopal, from Dh15,550 per person, based on two sharing, including full-board accommodation and food, ...
- Mega Recharge Project taking shape
- The aim of several of the studies done with most modern equipments in the Satpura range was to kind of build a 3D map of the region up to about 300 metres below the surface,” he added.
- River Information System
- All major rivers of India originate from one of the three main watersheds: The Himalaya and the Karakoram ranges; Vindhya and Satpura ranges and Chotanagpur plateau in central India; and Sahyadri or Western Ghats in western India. The Central ...
- MP Tourism to launch three new travel experiences this year
- Commander Rajendra Nigam, Advisor - Development of Eco and Water Sports, MP Tourism informed that Tamia is a picturesque location in the Satpura ranges and offers one of the most spectacular spots of the area. “It would be loved by adventure seekers ...