- The story of the less spoken and understated... The story of Satpura
- Amritsar has been long established as the city of pilgrimage and trade. The area around the Golden temple is the oldest part of the city which makes it a great spot for photography and getting lost.
- Forgotten Colonies #5: Pachmarhi
- Walk around to explore the flora and fauna of the Satpuras (and if luck is on your side, you may even be able to spot a deer or two). Bison Lodge, the first building constructed in Pachmarhi, that's now a museum, offers doses of history.
- Expo to display 'World of Rock Art'
- Later, Prabash Sahu will deliver lecture on 'The rock Art Treasures of Satpuras' at 3:30 pm. The exhibition will be open for the public till December 20, 2015.
- Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw as I knew him
- I screened it in a slide show at Pachmarhi (where I was posted as a Company Commander of the Chinese-learning Indian officers and Jawans) a couple of years later when the Chief visited the Queen of Satpuras for a Scouts Jamboorie. He whispered into my ...
- 9 Reasons Why Vidarbha Wants Statehood
- Nagpur: Much has been said by various individuals,organizations & political parties,for creation of an Independent State of Vidarbha but Why these 'Pro-Vidarbha Activists' want Statehood for 11 Eastern Districts of Maharashtra in the First Place.
Satpuras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satpuras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.