Saturday Night Massacre
A selection of articles related to saturday night massacre.
Original articles from our library related to the Saturday Night Massacre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saturday Night Massacre.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Nyx is Night, a powerful goddess whose dark light falls from the stars and who dictates not only to men but also to gods. Even Zeus does not wish to upset Night: It happened that Hera bribed Hypnos in order to make Zeus fall asleep, so that she could have it...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Moon Gardening
- There is nothing more beautiful at night than looking up at the Moon and looking down at its audience. A symphony of beautiful flowers that stand at attention, when the night comes upon us! Whether you would like an Herb Garden, a Medicine Wheel Garden, or...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Saturday Night Massacre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saturday Night Massacre books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Who is Gerald Ford
- Describe how they were involved. • What advice did Gerald Ford give President Nixon about Watergate information? • Describe the Saturday Night Massacre.
- The Genesis of the Independent Counsel Statute
- Saturday Night Massacre proved that the special prosecutor still served at the whim of the President.
- Polling on Watergate: The Battle for Public Opinion Gladys Engel
- “Saturday Night Massacre.” In almost all the moves, the main actors—on both sides—were consciously addressing not only one.
Suggested News Resources
- Marlins brass makes LoMo look bad, themselves even worse
- Rarely is an assignment as enjoyable as cuffing them, which is where I was headed after the Saturday Night Massacre last week in which the Marlins shipped Logan Morrison back to Triple-A. I mean, I can still dump on Loria and Samson. With pleasure.
- The State Senate Should Have No Role in Operations of the State Bar
- October 20, 1973 is firmly entrenched in our history books as the anniversary of the Saturday Night Massacre.
- Our democracy depends on a government that respects the Constitution - Quote
- He was complicit with Nixon in the Watergate cover-up (search "Saturday Night Massacre").
Suggested Web Resources
- Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The "Saturday Night Massacre" was the term given by political commentators to U.S.
- Saturday Night Massacre: Information from Answers.com
- Saturday Night Massacre Archibald Cox, Jr., had been appointed special prosecutor in charge of investigating the Watergate Scandal.
- Saturday Night Massacre - dKosopedia
- Oct 10, 2007 The Saturday Night Massacre was a pivotal event in the Watergate scandal which eventually led to President Richard Nixon's resignation.
- Boehner's Saturday Night Massacre - Joshua Green - Politics - The
- Jul 11, 2011 The collapse over the weekend of the $4 trillion debt deal doesn't spell doom. But it does clarify who's running the show.