A selection of articles related to saturn.
Original articles from our library related to the Saturn. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saturn.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- A southern Italian Deity who became identified with the Hellenic Kronos. It was said of him that south Italy was the place to which he resorted after his deposition by Zeus....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Planet: Saturn Sign: Capricorn Day: Saturday Saturn is the planet with the beautiful rings; this points at the organized and strict character of this planet-spirit. Saturn is the last (personal) planet that can be seen with the bare eye; for more distant...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
Saturn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saturn books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saturn V First Stage Fact Sheet - MSFC History Office
- FIRST STAGE DESCRIPTION. The Saturn V first stage (S-IC) is a vertical group- ing of five cylindrical major components and a cluster of five F-l rocket engines.
- Saturn V flight manual - NASA History Homepage
- SATURN. INr_EY,I.G DATA.
- Saturn V Flight Manual - NASA History Homepage
- SATURN. V. FLIGHT.
- Avantree Saturn User Manual
- Avantree Saturn User Manual. Bluetooth Audio Transmitter & Receiver 2-in-1. 1.
- The Ringmakers of Saturn - Exposing PseudoAstronomy Podcast
- Frontispiece: A spectacular pattern in Saturn's atmosphere masks the presence of ... NORMAN R. BERGRUN.
Suggested News Resources
- Veresen's Saturn gas plant moves to next phase
- The Saturn Phase 2 expansion will be about 160 acres in size and will handle gas produced in the Montney shale play on properties owned by the Encana Corp. and Mitsubishi joint venture, known as the Cutbank Ridge Partnership. "(We're) moving ahead ...
- In Vineyard Skies: Mars and Saturn are Pals
- Mars and Saturn are favorite planets. Mars is red and there are plenty of stories about it being the most likely planet to have extraterrestial life. Saturn is a giant with rings like no other planet in our solar system.
- Could mysterious glimmer on Saturn's moon Titan be waves?
- A part of Saturn's Moon Titan has appeared to be changing for years, and while scientists still aren't sure what the cause is, they have some interesting hypotheses. The mystery began in 2013 when NASA's spacecraft Cassini captured a glimmer on the ...
- The March of Planets: Jupiter, Mars and Saturn Brighten Night Sky
- Mars draws noticeably closer to another predawn planet— Saturn — during this month and on March 29 they are joined by the moon.
- A closer look at Saturn's rings
- Saturn isn't the only planet with rings. Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune have them too. But Saturn's are the most visible and complex.
Suggested Web Resources
- Saturn - Educational facts and history of the planet Saturn.
- In Roman mythology, Saturn is the god of agriculture. The associated Greek god, Cronus, was the son of Uranus and Gaia and the father of Zeus (Jupiter).
- Saturn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second-largest in the Solar System, after Jupiter. It is a gas giant with an average radius about nine times that of ...
- Saturn - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration
- Adorned with thousands of beautiful ringlets, Saturn is unique among the planets. All four gas giant planets have rings -- made of chunks of ice and rock -- but ...
- Saturn - Astronomy For Kids - KidsAstronomy.com
- Saturn was the Roman god of agriculture. He was called Cronus by the Greeks. He is the son of Uranus and the father of Jupiter.
- Saturn - Views of the Solar System
- Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and is the second largest in the solar system with an equatorial diameter of 119300 km. Saturn is visibly flattened at the ...
Related searchesanemometer plate anemometers
sarojini naidu early life and family
new mexico largest employers
eilmer of malmesbury notes
devolution scotland and wales