- Satya Nadella's Bold Plan To Future-Proof Microsoft: Embrace Apple iOS
- The company's announcement this week that SQL Server will be available for Linux may be CEO Satya Nadella's boldest move yet, as it expands a still-growing part of Microsoft's enterprise software unit to a rival platform.
- Satya Nadella Is No Steve Ballmer. Rumors About Slack Bolster the Case.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is a different company under CEO Satya Nadella for the simple reason that the company knows how to say no. Under former CEO Steve Ballmer, the company was heavily faulted for recklessly spending on acquisitions, only to see ...
- Marc Benioff, Satya Nadella Act on Dreamforce Promise
- It is a significant enhancement standing on its own, but the release also validates the promise Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella made at Dreamforce last year to better integrate their respective products better. “This is an ...
- Bill Gates reportedly talked Microsoft out of bidding $8 billion for Slack
- Microsoft was mulling an $8 billion bid for super-hot work-chat app Slack — but opposition from founder Bill Gates and current CEO Satya Nadella killed the deal before an offer could even be made, reports TechCrunch's Jon Russell.
Satya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjoe arpaio james saville
mortal kombat species cryomancers
neighbours parker family
ansatsuken goutetsu ansatsuken