- Guru Guides us Always
- Today, let us understand the significance of the divya drishti or a glance of the divine beings. We have come across numerous instances in our Puranas about the transformative glance of the rishis and gods on the devotees.
- RESTORING THE GLORY OF 'BHOOLOKA VAIKUNTAM'
- After the high of mythological worship by Lord Brahma in the Satyaloka and the Ishvaku dynasty monarchs, including Lord Rama in Ayodhya, Sri Ranganatha's choice of abode between the Cauvery and the Coleroon in Srirangam has endured a troubled ...
- Ahalya inspired from Indian mythology: 5 sages known for their temper
- He agreed and went to Satya Loka, the abode of Brahma first. Brahma being busy in his creations did not receive him properly which made sage Bhrigu curse him. When Bhrigu went to Kailas where Siva was busy in a cosmic dance and did not pay attention ...
- The Fear of Hell
- It is only the Vedic philosophers who perceived dimensions beyond the swah loka—maha, jana, tapa and satyaloka—that is the ability of the guru who takes you beyond.
- The 33 Million Gods of Hinduism
- It's not an eternal post. I'm trying to keep it somewhat simple, as it's a bit more complicated than that. There are realms that go beyond the heavenly sphere.
Satyaloka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satyaloka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
team rocket jessie and james pokmon
tea towel explanation of cricket
jerry rice early life