A selection of articles related to satyrs.
Original articles from our library related to the Satyrs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Satyrs.
- Fauna and Faunus
- Paired Deities of grove and forest, and the life therein. Faunus was originally a mythical King of Latium, but in later times, these spirits were conflated with Hellenic Pan, and the Race of Satyrs....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Satyrs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Satyrs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Chat with Brandon Mull, Best Selling Author of Fablehaven
- Local best-selling author Brandon Mull has published more than a dozen books since his first, Fablehaven, hit shelves 10 years ago. He's inspired by the likes of The Chronicles of Narnia and The Lord of the Rings.
- Satan's Satyrs - "Creepy Teens" (audio) (premiere)
- It's no big secret that Satan's Satyrs love Blue Cheer. The Virginia trio are so enamoured with the legendary 1960s heavy rock progenitors that they played a special set at the 2013 Roadburn Festival consisting of nothing but Blue Cheer covers.
- One Track Mind: Satan's Satyrs, 'Full Moon and Empty Veins'
- The first track on Satan's Satyrs' recently released album Don't Deliver Us, sounds a lot happier than it has any right to—it's a song about a vampire trying to seduce a young girl. In fact, the fuzz-covered rock track is downright danceable.
- Satan's Satyrs Premiere New Song, “You-Know-Who”
- Virginia-based trio Satan's Satyrs–which features Electric Wizard's Clayton Burgess–will release their new album, 'Don't Deliver Us,' on October 30 via Bad Omen Records. In anticipation, the band has teamed up with Revolver to premiere their new song, ...
Related searcheschelmsford places of interest
front crawl technique
new flamenco new flamenco artists
armageddon steel legion