A selection of articles related to savory.
Original articles from our library related to the Savory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Savory.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Savory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Savory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- At Ambler's Pie & Plate Cafe, she's sweet and he's savory
- That's Kurt Wente elbow-deep in quiche while his wife, Kristen Wente, bakes pies. "I'm savory," he said last Sunday. "She's sweet.
- Global Sweet and Savory Snacks Market 2014 - 2021 - Kraft Foods, PepsiCo
- This report examines the global sweet and savory snacks market and provides information regarding the revenue (USD Million) and volume (Kilo Tons) for the period 2014 to 2021. It further elaborates the market drivers which contribute to the growth.
- Roundup: Five savory Reuben sandies
- For those about to Shamrock, I salute you. But as you drink like a hero next Thursday — becoming smarter and better-looking with each sip — remember that you need to soak up the hooch. This brings us to the classic St.
- Korean pancakes are salty, savory, sublime
- There are many kinds of Korean pancakes (called jeon), typically made with flour or mung beans. Savory pancakes are an important part of Korean dining, eaten as an appetizer or side dish. Some of my favorite Korean pancakes are from Revel in Fremont.
- Introducing the 'Everything Doughnut', a sweet and savory pastry hybrid
- Femail Fashion Reporter Rebecca Carhart explained: 'It's a weird yet tasty combo of sweet and savory flavors.