Saxe Coburg Gotha
- Why British monarch stays above politics
- In 1917, near the end of World War I, the family changed its name from Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to the more English-sounding Windsor amid widespread anti-German feeling. Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, shown here in November, is King of Bahrain. 32 photos: ...
- Morrissey May Run for Mayor of London
- London's upcoming mayoral elections may be about to get a new candidate—a certain Steven Patrick Morrissey. According to a statement released online Friday, the 56-year-old singer and former Smiths frontman is seriously considering a run for London ...
- God Save the Gruffalo
- Still, as fecund British-German collaborations go, he and Donaldson could hardly hope to improve on the House of Windsor, known until 1917 as Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, which before and since has spurted a steady stream of supernumerary royals into the lap of ...
- UK's German-Greek monarchy favours Brexit
- This comes in reaction to the fact that the Brexit campaigners would seek to end the royal-Lineage of the Hanoverian, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha/Windsor house and seek out descendants of Alfred the Great as ceremonial head of state.
- Judge says three-year-old girl can represent herself in immigration court
- Latin-American-migrants.jpg Although a network of pro bono organisations and a Justice Department program try to help children find attorneys — some paid for by the government — many children are forced to fend for themselves. John Moore/Getty Images.
Saxe Coburg Gotha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saxe Coburg Gotha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Saxe Coburg Gotha Topics
Related searchesdnealian script
jihad philosophy of jihad
types of corporations philippines
object-oriented programming critique
antimicrobial essential oils
list of anime conventions kansas