- 18.04.11 Jahresbericht S/W.indd
- George Steinmann, der Künstler, führte uns zum «Werk Sa- xeten», das aus einer Brücke über den Saxetenbach und ei- ner Klause an seinen Ufern besteht.
- ESPACES 14
- Chacun se rappelle la tragédie des gorges du Saxetenbach. (27.7.
- South Australia Brekkie Wrap | Monday, July 27, 2015
- 1999: The Swiss canyoning disaster takes place at Saxetenbach Gorge near Interlaken in Switzerland. Twenty-one tourists, fourteen of them Australian, are killed.
- Saxetenbach Gorge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- (December 2009). Saxetenbach Gorge is a narrow ravine near Interlaken above Lake Brienz in Switzerland.  1999 Accident.
- BBC News | Europe | River disaster kills at least 18
- The police said the victims were among a party of 45 tourists canyoning with eight guides in the Saxeten Bach Gorge near the resort of Interlaken.
- AM Archive - Interlaken canyoning inquiry
- Dec 6, 2001 The Saxetenbach River Gorge, scene of an extraordinary and still baffling tragedy.
Saxetenbach Gorge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saxetenbach Gorge books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.