A selection of articles related to saxon tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Saxon Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saxon Tradition.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem. 7:2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault. 7:3 For the Pharisees,...
New Testament >> Mark
Saxon Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saxon Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Educating for the Public Sector: A Public Administration Program
- Anglo-Saxon tradition. • Public Administration as a part of. Political Science.
- characterized by two different accounting traditions, the continental and the Anglo -Saxon.
- Beowulf TG
- It also may be helpful for students to be introduced to the Anglo-Saxon tradition of the scop.
- Looking for an Echo: The Oral Tradition in Anglo-Saxon Literature
- Looking for an Echo: The Oral Tradition in Anglo-Saxon Literature. Andy Orchard.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- File:Anglo-Saxon Tradition.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- English: Jutland in Anglo-Saxon tradition on few portolans. Date. 2011(2011).
- Saxon Tradition
- SAXON TRADITION: A Germannic tradition practiced by the people of Saxony.
- Claiming the Nation's Past: The Invention of an Anglo-Saxon Tradition
- The Invention of an Anglo-Saxon Tradition.