- Determining Full Sample Structure in SAXS/WAXS Experiments Without Changing
- This article shows how to determine the full structure of samples in SAXS/WAXS experiments without modifying the sample-to-detector distance. When a new SAXS/WAXS experiment is being considered to determine the structure of an unknown sample, it is ...
- Minecraft comes to Oculus Rift – hands-on in the virtual world
- The development team sees this as a crucial part of the VR 'on ramp'. “It's overwhelming at the start,” says Microsoft's Saxs Persson, who has also been working on the Hololens version of the game.
- Google marks Adolphe Sax's 201st birthday with five doodles, including the
- There are five doodles on Google home pages around the world today to celebrate the 201st birth anniversary of the inventor the saxophone - Antoine-Joseph Sax, also known as Adolphe Sax. Sax was born on November 6, 1814 in Dinant, Belgium.
- Determining Polymer Crystallinity Using Xeuss 2.0 SAXS/WAXS with a Temperature
- As the Xeuss 2.0 SAXS/WAXS system has a very low signal-to-noise ratio, studying low levels of crystallinity is possible even during real time crystallization.
- Low Detection Limit of Polymer Crystallinity Using the Xeuss 2.0 SAXS/WAXS System
- The Xeuss 2.0 SAXS/WAXS system was used in conjunction with an integrated temperature control stage, the Linkam HFSX350, to determine the polyolefin crystallinity fraction during the kinetic experiment, down to the low detection limit of 0.3%.
Saxs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saxs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesthat 70s show soundtracks
singapore improvement trust
blue ensign defaced blue ensign