- Rig-Veda-Sanhita, the sacred songs of the Brahmans, together with the Commentary of Sayanacharya, edited by Max Muller,. Vol. I, 1849; Vol.
- Essentials of Hindu Dharma
- Mahabharat (24000 -> 90000 verses). • Yaskacharya (around 600 BCE). – Nirukta - etymological commentary on Nighantu.
- JAGANNATH PURI - the Abode of the God of the Universe
- Sayanacharya has interpreted this sukta in the following manner.
- Letters Of A Modern-Day Indian Buddhist Monk
- Sayanacharya [?] interprets them in one way and Swami Dayananada in another way. Then, to understand which interpretation is true you will finally have to take refuge in your own intellect.
- Sayana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sāyaṇa (सायण, with honorific Sāyaṇācārya ;died 1387) was an important commentator on the Vedas.
- Speed of Light by Sayanacharya ( 1400 A.D.) in his statement on
- speed of light by sayanacharya in his statement on rigved.
- Sri Sayanacharya Bhashyamunaku Telugu Anuvadamu : Hayagriva
- Sri Sayanacharya Bhashyamunaku Telugu Anuvadamu (1992). Author: Hayagriva Sharma.
- Sayan Acharya | Facebook
- Sayan Acharya is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Sayan Acharya and others you may know.
- Yajna According To Sayanacharya's - a knol by Bharatha Gnana
- VEDAS are divided into Rig-veda,Sama-veda,Yajur-veda & Atharvana-veda.Rig, sama,yajur-vedas are called TRYI veda(tri...
Sayanacharya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sayanacharya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.