- Rig-Veda-Sanhita, the sacred songs of the Brahmans, together with the Commentary of Sayanacharya, edited by Max Muller,. Vol. I, 1849; Vol.
- Essentials of Hindu Dharma
- Mahabharat (24000 -> 90000 verses). • Yaskacharya (around 600 BCE). – Nirukta - etymological commentary on Nighantu.
- JAGANNATH PURI - the Abode of the God of the Universe
- Sayanacharya has interpreted this sukta in the following manner.
- Letters Of A Modern-Day Indian Buddhist Monk
- Sayanacharya [?] interprets them in one way and Swami Dayananada in another way. Then, to understand which interpretation is true you will finally have to take refuge in your own intellect.
- Sayana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sāyaṇa (सायण, with honorific Sāyaṇācārya ;died 1387) was an important commentator on the Vedas.
- Speed of Light by Sayanacharya ( 1400 A.D.) in his statement on
- speed of light by sayanacharya in his statement on rigved.
- Sri Sayanacharya Bhashyamunaku Telugu Anuvadamu : Hayagriva
- Sri Sayanacharya Bhashyamunaku Telugu Anuvadamu (1992). Author: Hayagriva Sharma.
- Sayan Acharya | Facebook
- Sayan Acharya is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Sayan Acharya and others you may know.
- Yajna According To Sayanacharya's - a knol by Bharatha Gnana
- VEDAS are divided into Rig-veda,Sama-veda,Yajur-veda & Atharvana-veda.Rig, sama,yajur-vedas are called TRYI veda(tri...
Sayanacharya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sayanacharya books and related discussion.