A selection of articles related to sayings.
Original articles from our library related to the Sayings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sayings.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Sayings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sayings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Basic Spanish phrases: fun sayings and idioms
- In our new Telegraph video series, 'Phrases to get you furthest', we teach you some essential sentences, fun phrases and quirky idioms from around the world. This week, a native Spanish speaker shares some key words and phrases to help you on your ...
- Notorious B.I.G. Quotes And Lyrics: 18 Sayings To Remember Biggie Smalls On
- It's been nearly 20 years since the Notorious B.I.G.
- International Women's Day Quotes 2016: Inspirational Sayings From Strong
- Women and girls around the globe are coming together Tuesday to celebrate International Women's Day, a time to reflect on the struggles women face and commemorate the accomplishments they have made. Its theme this year is #PledgeForParity, and the ...
- Learn Irish sayings ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- You may recognize this popular blessing (in Irish Gaelic: Go n-éirí an bóthar leat) from Catholic weddings or cross-stitched pillows in Nan's house.
- Nancy Reagan Quotes: 10 of Her Most Memorable Sayings
- Former first lady Nancy Reagan, the wife of President Ronald Reagan, died Sunday at her home in Los Angeles of congestive heart failure. She was 94. Reagan will be remember as one of the most influential first ladies, and said many memorable quotes ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescompact disk-read only memory
types of buddhism
extinct birds hummingbirds
quaker oats company
phrygian language vocabulary