- From The Vault: Sayvette Store at Tecumseh Mall
- The Sayvette store at Tecumseh Mall closed on Oct. 22 1975. The store opened at Tecumseh Mall back in 1972 and was the sixth store in the 11 store chain to close.
- SANCTA to hold its 35th One-Act Play Festival
- Sancta is also a member of Assitej, SA (Yvette Hardie – National and International Chair) and Pansa KZN. 7. Finally and most importantly to The Mpumalanga Provincial Government – Department of Culture, Sport and Recreation for their grant the last four ...
- New Writing for Young Audiences uplifts SA theatre
- The partnership with the Kennedy Centre began when the director of Assitej SA, Yvette Hardie, was invited to New Visions/New Voices in 2012.
- Pictures from the past
- White Oaks was originally called Sayvette and then it was bought by the family that owned the Holiday Inn downtown London (I forget their name) and White Oaks was born and grew. There are some Sayvette grainy photos on Google images if you want to ...
- Rolling Stones London concert was cut short 50 years ago Sunday
- It is dedicated to the mighty 3,000 fans who came to rock with The Rolling Stones at the old Treasure Island Gardens on April 26, 1965 — 50 years ago Sunday. The Stones only played a few songs before the plug was pulled, the Stones stopped playing and ...
Sayvette is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sayvette books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesficks law of diffusion history
dacia roman conquest
viking ring castles
boogie nights plot
first fleet ships of the first fleet