- Obesity associated with ADHD in females
- An earlier study proposed that shared etiologic pathways might lead to the development of both obesity and ADHD. A possible interaction could involve overnutrition contributing to ADHD and cognitive hyperstimulation contributing to obesity. Mayo Clinic ...
- Easily stressed teens have increased hypertension risk later in life
- Although the present study cannot prove cause and effect at this stage, its usage of such a large data set gives us an intriguing insight.
- Eating your greens might stave off glaucoma
- The vascular endothelium (the lining of the circulatory system) helps regulate this blood flow and is considered to play a role in the etiology of glaucoma. One of the factors that impacts the functioning of the vascular endothelium is nitrous oxide (NO).
- Antidepressants during pregnancy linked to autism
- Many facets have been studied, but the exact etiology of ASD is a long way from being unravelled. This current study looks in depth at Canadian births, antidepressant use and their influence on ASD. The results might be considered controversial and are ...
- Gamer's brain: hyperconnected but easily distracted
- The study involved taking magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans of 78 males aged 10-19. The participants were all seeking treatment for Internet gaming disorder (IGD). The resultant findings were compared with 73 MRI investigations of boys without the ...
Scabies Etiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scabies Etiology books and related discussion.