- Preventative scabies treatment clinics open in NH
- The version the patient had, known as crusted or Norwegian scabies, is more easily transmitted than the common variety. "A particularly infectious type because this person has a problem with his immune system," said William Goodman, the Chief Medical ...
- Warning to students after scabies outbreak at college
- Dave Foy, estates, health and safety manager at the college in St Vincent's Road, said: “This week Preston's College has had five isolated cases of scabies confirmed amongst a small group of friends, with no new cases reported since Tuesday.
- Patients at 2 New Hampshire medical centers warned of exposure to scabies
- New Hampshire health officials say patients and staff at two Manchester clinics may have been exposed to scabies. Health officials in Manchester issued the scabies alert on Friday. A patient was diagnosed and treated for scabies March 2 at the ...
- Patients exposed to scabies at New Hampshire hospitals
- A rather unusual outbreak of scabies is currently plaguing several hospitals in New Hampshire, The Monitor Daily reports. Scabies infestations occur when the human itch mite burrows into the upper layer of people's skin and lays eggs, according to the CDC.
- Scabies - Frequently Associated Through Sexual Contact
- Scabies is caused by an infestation by the eight-legged “itch mite”, Sarcoptes scabiei. Transfer of this mite from person to person typically occurs through prolonged direct contact with infested skin and also during sexual contact.
Scabies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scabies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheshard water
trichinosis life cycle
cello suites bach history
criticisms of communism references