A selection of articles related to scall.
Original articles from our library related to the Scall. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scall.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Scall is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scall books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMPASSION WORLD OUTREACH. MATTHEW 9:36. VOLUME 3, NUMBER 4 www.
- SM.|\L]..»—SCALl:'. PEOPLE'S INITINI I55: In some village areas the
- L]..»—SCALl:'. PEOPLE'S INITINI I55: In some village areas the villagers plan to marl-t out separate area for ll'||:ir ﬁI|l'l'|.
- IT'SCALL TIME KKBBBBBBEEE
- IT'SCALL TIME KKBBBBBBEEE.
Suggested News Resources
- Mike Sullivan: Time for another round of Seacoast Phonics
- "There are some who pronounce it as if 'scall' rhymes with the name 'Al.' I'm guessing this is a regional thing. I don't like to hear the latter pronunciation.
- Two W.Va. men charged in Washington Co. burglaries
- One of the recovered items is a ring that is engraved with the name of Louis Scott or Louis Scall and is followed by the number 80, Alton said.
Suggested Web Resources
- SCALL - AALL
- Provides information about this local chapter of AALL, including membership, listserv discussion, and internet legal research resources.
- Scall - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of scall from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- scall - Definition of scall at YourDictionary.com
- any scaly, or scabby, disease of the skin; scurf. Origin: ME < ON skalli, bald head, akin to OE scealu, shell. See scall in American Heritage Dictionary 4.
- scall - definition of scall by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- A scaly eruption of the skin or scalp. [Middle English, from Old Norse skalli, a bald head; see skel-1 in Indo-European roots.] scall [skɔːl].
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphantom of the paradise
upper canada college alumni
battle of the bulge background
soylent green cultural impact
air india cargo operations