A selection of articles related to scall.
Original articles from our library related to the Scall. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scall.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Scall is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scall books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- COMPASSION WORLD OUTREACH. MATTHEW 9:36. VOLUME 3, NUMBER 4 www.
- SM.|\L]..»—SCALl:'. PEOPLE'S INITINI I55: In some village areas the
- L]..»—SCALl:'. PEOPLE'S INITINI I55: In some village areas the villagers plan to marl-t out separate area for ll'||:ir ﬁI|l'l'|.
- IT'SCALL TIME KKBBBBBBEEE
- IT'SCALL TIME KKBBBBBBEEE.
Suggested News Resources
- Mike Sullivan: Time for another round of Seacoast Phonics
- "There are some who pronounce it as if 'scall' rhymes with the name 'Al.' I'm guessing this is a regional thing. I don't like to hear the latter pronunciation.
- Two W.Va. men charged in Washington Co. burglaries
- One of the recovered items is a ring that is engraved with the name of Louis Scott or Louis Scall and is followed by the number 80, Alton said.
Suggested Web Resources
- SCALL - AALL
- Provides information about this local chapter of AALL, including membership, listserv discussion, and internet legal research resources.
- Scall - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of scall from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- scall - Definition of scall at YourDictionary.com
- any scaly, or scabby, disease of the skin; scurf. Origin: ME < ON skalli, bald head, akin to OE scealu, shell. See scall in American Heritage Dictionary 4.
- scall - definition of scall by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- A scaly eruption of the skin or scalp. [Middle English, from Old Norse skalli, a bald head; see skel-1 in Indo-European roots.] scall [skɔːl].
Related searchesraf boddington
christian medieval times
black friday shopping green friday
tony yayo biography
space invaders description
rump parliament oliver cromwell