- The skeletal system
- Growth proceeds from the end towards the centre of the bone. When the bone has reached its full size and growth ceases the epiphyseal growth centres are replaced by bone cells.
- We Are All Flesh (2012), treated horse skin, epoxy, iron armature, 280cm x
- Standing upright means the human arms rotate backwards, the scapulae move from the side of the body to the back, and the chest spreads and becomes broader rather than deeper.
- Meet the owner of the world's largest collection of frozen elephant feet
- There's still the issue that we get these feet pretty much entirely from captive elephants that are kept in different conditions to wild elephants. So how much of the ossification [hardening of bone – Ed] is normal and how much is pathological?
- A bizarre Jurassic maniraptoran from China with elongate ribbon-like feathers
- The holotype probably represents a subadult individual, because the ends of some of the long bones seem imperfectly ossified. ... The scapula is significantly shorter than the humerus, as in some derived maniraptorans, and the coracoid is sub-rectangular.
Scapula Ossification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scapula Ossification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Scapula Ossification Topics
Related searchesfacts about witchcraft
geography of ecuador natural hazards
evangelical lutheran church in america