A selection of articles related to scar tissue.
Original articles from our library related to the Scar Tissue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scar Tissue.
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Natrium muriaticum (Sea Salt)
- The sea is salt and salt are your tears; salt is used to preserve your food. Natrium muriaticum, being the homoeopatic salt, is a medicine for preserved and frozen grief and suppressed emotions. People who need this remedy often have had a grief too big to...
Remedies >> Remedies N
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 1
- (Part 1 of 5) The well-read student of spiritual literature will note, that standing behind all of the worlds’ scriptures and Holy books, there have been individuals of great insight. To these few specific Seers, Authors, Visionaries, Healers...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Scar Tissue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scar Tissue books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cardiac reprogramming could shrink heart scar tissue, improve patients' heart
- Patients with heart failure often have a buildup of scar tissue that leads to a gradual loss of heart function.
- Scientist identifies mechanism to regenerate heart tissue
- Yin's research has identified the role of a microRNA, miR-101a, a central genetic regulator, in stimulating both the growth of heart muscle cells and in removing scar tissue.
- Sientra (SIEN) Acquires Rights to bioCorneum Silicone Gel Scar Management Therapy
- It is a clinically proven silicone scar technology that provides protection from the sun with SPF 30 UV protection.
- Getting a grip: PGA Tour players experiment
- Putting troubles produce probably more “scar tissue” than any other aspect of the game, and Scott is a prime example. Incredibly, the Australian ranked No. 1 in putting during the 2004 PGA Tour season.
- 2010: Gilead to purchase Arresto of Palo Alto
- Arresto's medicines target an enzyme related to extracellular matrix, a kind of tissue structure that Arresto believes sometimes contributes to cancer and fibrosis, an excessive formation of scar tissue linked to a variety of health problems.
Scar Tissue Topics
Related searchessour cream commercial sour cream
centripetal force formula
list of mountain ranges antarctica
dennis bergkamp ajax amsterdam
anne boleyn the birth controversy