A selection of articles related to scarab beetle.
Original articles from our library related to the Scarab Beetle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scarab Beetle.
- 'He who is coming into being of himself'. Creator god in the form of a beetle or scarab, mentioned as far back as the 5th Dynasty (ca 2494-2345 BC) in the Pyramid Texts. The ancient Egyptians watched the scarab pushing his dung ball in front of him, and drew...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying unto them, 11:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts which ye shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth. 11:3 Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Scarab Beetle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scarab Beetle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Scarab Beetle Bibliography
- Scarab Beetle Bibliography. (January 2001 – January 2007 R.I.
- Sandhills Earth Boring Scarab Beetle Mycotrupes retusus
- Range of. Mycotrupes retusus in. Sandhills Earth Boring Scarab Beetle.
- Scarab Beetles and White Grubs
- Mexico are the white grubs, i.e., the larvae of scarab beetles.
- CHEMICAL ECOLOGY OF PHYTOPHAGOUS SCARAB BEETLES
- proteins. Pheromone-degrading enzymes are present in scarab beetle antennae number of problems with scarab beetles around the world (reviewed in 22).
Suggested News Resources
- Libyan Rebels Storm Off with Qaddafi's Custom Fiat 500
- The emerald green and gold Fiat 500 looks something like an Egyptian scarab beetle – appropriate considering Tripoli's desert-y surroundings. But that's not the only green thing about this tricked out Fiat.
- Written by Lisa on Wednesday 24 Aug 2011
- The action soon begins with Death facing off against multiple enemies at once, first skeletons and then a mini-boss scarab beetle with a warbled scream and boned wings.
- Mustache wax, scarab beetles, and other stuff you should buy from your neighbors
- Send your best regards with this love bug, a Scarab Beetle greeting card by Barbara Raidl of Kinaloon Papergoods. Never mind that the scarab is a dung beetle . .
- A Feast of Classic Films
- More images from the The Ten Commandments: Treasures from the Production Archives exhibit at the El Paso Museum of Art. Paramount was able to loan at least one artifact from the silent version of The Ten Commandments: the scarab beetle seen here.
- Insects 'dead and alive' at Academy of Natural Sciences' Bug Fest
- Cowper lets one scarab beetle climb up his arm, maybe because it's kinda cute. "It's a very beautiful lime green with lilac legs, it's just gorgeous.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scarabs, Scarab Pictures, Scarab Facts - National Geographic
- Scarabs are a mesmerizingly diverse family of beetle found in every part of the world except in the oceans and on Antarctica.
- The Scarab Beetle - Ancient Egypt for Kids
- The scarab beetle is a real beetle, a common beetle. To the ancient Egyptians, this common beetle symbolized hope and the restoration of life.
Scarab Beetle Topics
Related searchesmauryan empire emperor chandragupta
walter cannon fight or flight
dot product geometric interpretation
homonym further examples
malathi de alwis
big band history