A selection of articles related to scent.
Original articles from our library related to the Scent. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scent.
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Scent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scent books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Scent-Infused Textiles to Enhance Consumer Experiences
- polymer fibers, and the psychology of acceptance of synthetic scents in textile goods.
- SCENT - K9's Reason for Being
- This document is based in large part on William Syrotuck's Scent and The It is common knowledge dogs can follow a scent trail undetectable to humans.
- The Scent Collar
- The ICT Scent Collar provides the sense of smell to such environments by an innovative, lightweight and fashionable design.
- SCENT NOTES
- SCENT NOTES. Good to Know: Perfumes have been around for thousands of years.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Scented Laundry Polluting Your Air?
- by Elizabeth Nolan Brown | Leave a comment | Share a Tip Could your desire for lavender-scented undergarments be killing you? One University of Washington researcher says yes.
- The scent of flirtation?
- By Rachel Raczka Really, says Shaan K. Hathiramani, a 2008 Harvard grad and the young entrepreneur behind Eau Flirt, a scent he claims men find very evocative. The fragrance isn't his first foray into the perfume world.
- Honey monsters: 'The scent of phlox has turned me into a beaming Winnie-the-Pooh'
- Up until that moment I'd been carefully following the elaborate showground map to find my way to a friend's stall – but, in a Winnie-the-Pooh way, I felt compelled to follow the delicious sugary scent.
- Sweet scents mark the end of summer
- My wildflower book tells me that it was cultivated for its flower and the lovely scent, and then probably escaped into the wild. It certainly feels wild here on this rarely-traveled road.
- Police search for bank robbery suspect
- However, the scent went dead. They believe the suspect may have gotten in a vehicle. The man is described as a white male in his 20s with short brown hair and brown eyes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Odor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The deliberate and controlled application of scent is used by designers, scientists , artists, perfumers, architects and chefs.
- Scented Candles, Scented Flameless Candles : Buy Scentsy Candles
- Scentsy scented candles for your home. Find a Scentsy Consultant to join or host a party. Our flameless candles are safe and provide hours of home fragrance.
- LuckyScent: shop for hard to find perfumes, fragrances and candles.
- Aug 30, 2011 We have all the Hard-to-Find Fragrances, Cult Perfumes and Celebrity Scents. Buy Perfume, fragrance oils and candles today from Lucky Scent.
- Scent.net | Unique Fragrances and Perfume Online
- Scent.net: Providing unique perfumes and fragrances throughout the United States. Our online perfume store carries fun cologne gift ideas for every occasion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
qatar airways history
fluconazole mode of action
dream dictionary cockroach
gregorian calendar invention