- Jan 18, 2010 Definition: Neoplasia literally means "new growth" and the new growth is the tumor.
- RESULT AND RESPONSE IN PUBLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES BY
- Worm infestation: Schirrinum , Sulphur and Cina was used.
- A Study of Nosodes & Sarcodes
- Schirrinum - Extract of squirrhe. Carcinosin - Extract of any kind of cancer.
- A Quick Review on Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Schirrinum - Carcinoma schirrus (Stomach).
- Homoeopathy in Cancer
- Cancer Nosodes - Carcinosin and Schirrinum D.N.A..
- Cancer and Homeopathy - Homeopathy World Community
- Jan 18, 2010 -Conium, Schirrinum ** Cancer of Larynx -Arsenicum album: Used when the patient has high anxiety, anguish, agitation and prostration.
- List of Nosodes, Bowel Nosodes, Sarcodes, Tautopathic
- Schirrinum. 200. 42.
Schirrinum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Schirrinum books and related discussion.