Schistosoma Mansoni Epidemiology
- The Schistosomes
- S. mansoni is found in Africa (including Madagascar), the Arabian Peninsula, Brazil, Suriname, Venezuela and some Caribbean islands; S. haemotobium is found in Africa and the Middle East; S.
- SCI at the 64th American Society of Tropical Medicine & Hygiene Annual Meeting
- SCI will be giving a number of presentations during the American Society in Tropical Medicine & Hygiene (ASTMH) Annual Meeting in Philadelphia. SCI is participating in the American Society of Tropical Medicine (ASTMH) 64th Annual Meeting in ...
- Learning Big Answers From Small Creatures
- I write fresh from a week in the highland resort town of Mantasoa, home to Peace Corps' Training Center, as well as an idyllic-looking lake chock-full of weekend canoers and Schistosoma mansoni, a disease-causing parasitic worm. In Mantasoa, I attended ...
Schistosoma Mansoni Epidemiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Schistosoma Mansoni Epidemiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Schistosoma Mansoni Epidemiology Topics
Related searchesthe white mans burden notes
systems engineering history
music of sudan nuba