- High prevalence of TERT promoter mutations in primary squamous cell carcinoma
- None of the patients had associated schistosomiasis. ... The majority of these (83%) were the conventional morphology, however both the papillary squamous cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma with sarcomatoid features also had TERT-mut.
- Could too much green tea be harmful to health?
- In addition, the researchers found 10 mg of green tea led to morphological abnormalities in reproductive organs of the fruit flies, including atrophy in the testicles and ovaries.
- Are brain structure differences to blame for hallucinations?
- Some people with schizophrenia have hallucinations, which means they see, hear, smell or feel things that nobody else experiences.
- Mediterranean diet best for a healthy gut, study finds
- Based on the production of health-promoting short-chain fatty acids, a vegan, vegetarian or Mediterranean diet is best for health, according to the results of a new study published in the journal Gut.
- Smells like (turpen)-teen spirit: do malaria-infected humans smell like plants
- These are morphologically quite different to the asexual stages under investigation here.
Schistosoma Morphology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Schistosoma Morphology books and related discussion.