- For refugees, another risk: Schizophrenia
- Refugees face a much higher risk of experiencing psychotic disorders, such as schizophrenia, than native-born residents and other migrants, according to a study of 1.3 million people in Sweden.
- Rare single gene mutation increases risk of schizophrenia 35-fold
- This article was written by Elizabeth Tunbridge from the University of Oxford, and was originally published by The Conversation.
- Clearing up misconceptions of schizophrenia
- It affects about one-percent of the population, but experts say the more people know about it, the better off people who suffer from the disease are. 27-year-old Darryl Hargrove recently got help at the Horizon House updating his resume.
- Vraylar now available in US for bipolar mania, schizophrenia
- “The important differences in how patients with bipolar I disorder and schizophrenia respond to treatment underscore the need for more treatment options for these serious illnesses,” Gary Sachs, MD, of Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical ...
Schizophrenia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Schizophrenia books and related discussion.