A selection of articles related to schizophrenics.
Original articles from our library related to the Schizophrenics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Schizophrenics.
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Schizophrenics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Schizophrenics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- People With Schizophrenia Really Do Hear Voices—Their Own
- My first encounter with a schizophrenic patient was as a medical student in my third week of a neurology rotation. The attending neurologist and I were called to consult on a psychiatric inpatient who had just had a seizure. “Have you taken psychiatry yet?
- Schizophrenics more likely to attempt suicide
- People with schizophrenia are six times more likely to have attempted suicide than those without the mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels and behaves, a new study says.
- Scientists design a method to improve mental ability in schizophrenics
- Targeted suppression of inflammation in the body along with standard therapy can improve cognitive problems of patients with schizophrenia, according to US researchers. Agencies Feb 29, 2016 at 02:00 pm. 0 Comments.
- Neuroscientists Score a Rare Hit Against an Impenetrable Face of Schizophrenia
- Memory deficits are associated with many if not most psychiatric disorders, but among schizophrenics, the problem is unique both in its severity and in its consistency among patients of all of the disease's highly distinct subtypes.
- Jeannie Kramer Releases ON BEING SCHIZOPHRENIC
- Jeannie Kramer, a devoted writer and author, has completed her latest work "On Being Schizophrenic": a gripping and potent biography that aims to give schizophrenics a sense of self-worth and identity. Published by New York City-based Page Publishing, ...