Schneur Zalman Of Liadi
- Veterans: The Austin lamplighter
- In 1788, Chabad Lubavitch founder Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi established Kolel Chabad to support protégés he sent to the Holy Land from Europe. Colel Chabad is now the oldest continuously operating charitable organization in Israel. Native Texan ...
- The New You
- That is why each night, the chassidim of the Alter Rebbe, Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi, the founder of the Chabad movement, would tell themselves, "Tomorrow will be totally different.
- Thoughts After a Stillbirth
- Reb Shneur Zalman of Liadi added that even the way the leaf will move—whether by wind or by a child gleefully kicking it—is determined by a Higher Power.
- Revisiting R. Schneur Zalman: The Alter Rebbe
- The Jewish calendar date of 24 Tevet, corresponding this year (2016) to January 5, marks the yahrzeit of Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi, founder of Chabad, who passed away in December of 1812. A year ago, I reviewed a number of recent biographies of ...
Schneur Zalman Of Liadi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Schneur Zalman Of Liadi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.