School Refusal Syndrome
A selection of articles related to school refusal syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the School Refusal Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on School Refusal Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Egyptian Temples, part II: The Priesthood
- The basis for the country, for society and for the individual was the maintaining of Maat. When the earth is a reflection of the sky, which is lorded by Re, then Pharaoh, "son of Re", Horus incarnated, becomes accordingly the lord of the earth. But...
Religions >> Egyptian
School Refusal Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, School Refusal Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- page shell 2 - National Association of School Psychologists
- an anxiety disorder (Burke & Silverman, 1987; Last, Hansen, & Franco, 1998; Last & Strauss,. 1990).
- Brief report: A case of Heller's syndrome with school refusal
- Brief Report: A Case of Heller's Syndrome with School Refusal. Hiroshi Kurita 1. National Institute of Mental Health,.
- Eating disorders
- disorder or school refusal, but which do not fulfil the diagnostic criteria for anorexia nervosa. •.
- Ten year follow-up of children with school refusal
- Mar 25, 2004 Key words: School refusal, Long-term follow-up. Introduction.
- Outcome of Children with School Refusal
- Depressive disorder (63.6%) was commonest followed by specific phobias (30.3 %).
Suggested Web Resources
- School refusal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A medical condition often mistaken for school refusal is delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS).
- School Refusal in Children and Adolescents - October 15, 2003
- Oct 15, 2003 School refusal should be considered a heterogeneous and multicausal syndrome.
- School Phobia/School Refusal: Information from Answers.com
- Current thinking defines school phobia or school refusal as an anxiety disorder related to separation anxiety.
- School Refusal | Anxiety Disorders Association of America, ADAA
- School Refusal. School refusal describes the disorder of a child who refuses to go to school on a regular basis or has problems staying in school.
School Refusal Syndrome Topics
dream symbol good spirits
gabriel gabriel in jewish history and the hebrew bible
weapon ancient weapons
dnangel kosuke niwa
wynton marsalis controversy