A selection of articles related to sciatic nerve.
Original articles from our library related to the Sciatic Nerve. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sciatic Nerve.
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
Sciatic Nerve is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sciatic Nerve books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A New Anterior Approach to the Sciatic Nerve Block
- cess to the sciatic nerve with the patient in the supine position. Method: Sciatic nerve blocks were performed in 22 patients.
- Sciatic Nerve Resection
- En bloc resection of the sciatic nerve with an ad- to resect the sciatic nerve is not an indication for tumor around the sciatic nerve and were treated.
Suggested News Resources
- Pain-free Szczerba ready to roll
- The pain turned out to be the result of a bulging disc that was pinching Szczerba's sciatic nerve. It was not only keeping him off the field but interfering with the rest of his life. "You're a regular person, you're student first," he said.
- Prime Grill's $82 Steak Is Kosher, Mediocre; Le Marais Rocks: Ryan Sutton
- Take the tenderloin, not typically a kosher cut because it contains the banned sciatic nerve. Prime's filet comes from a part of the rib attached to the sirloin.
- Top Ten Tuesday – The Best of Lee Marvin
- Born February 19, 1924, in New York City, Marvin quit high school to enter the Marine Corps and while serving in the South Pacific was badly wounded in battle when a machine gun nest shot off part of his buttocks and severed his sciatic nerve.
- Sciatica May Be Cured Naturally
- The irritation of the sciatic nerve is what instigates the electric-like aches called sciatica. The sciatic nerve is crucial in providing sensory and motor responses to the body lower limbs of the body.
- Acute nerve stretch and the compound motor action potential
- In this paper, the acute changes in the compound motor action potential (CMAP) during mechanical stretch were studied in hamster sciatic nerve and compared to the changes that occur during compression.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sciatica | Sciatic Nerve Pain | Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment of
- Jul 21, 2010 What is sciatica? Sciatica is pain, tingling, or numbness produced by an irritation of the nerve roots that lead to the sciatic nerve.
- Sciatic nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The sciatic nerve (also known as the ischiadic nerve and the ischiatic nerve) is a large nerve fiber in humans and other animals.
- Sciatic Nerve and Sciatica
- The sciatic nerve is the largest and longest nerve in the body and sciatica (pain along the sciatic nerve) can cause weakness, numbness, tingling and pain.
- Sciatic Nerve Guide - What you need to know about sciatica treatment
- The sciatic nerve can cause strong pain and quiet often treatment is complicated.
Sciatic Nerve Topics
rave master ten commandments
graphite detailed properties and uses
american river college