A selection of articles related to sciatica dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Sciatica Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sciatica Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Sciatica Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sciatica Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GID HANASHEH AS FORGETFULNESS
- ble, 1992); sciatic nerve (Even-Shoshan dictionary, 1980).
- MyoRehab. The term “sciatica” has been around for a long time. In fact, it was first used in the year 1450 when it ap- peared in the Oxford English Dictionary.
- Tèẹ̀ ̣-English Dictionary Tabtàb Tèẹ̀ ̣Turé Bu Bekéè
- This dictionary is, to the best of my knowledge, the first published book on Tèẹ̀ ... ayọ̀-sib-ákpó-gáátẽ́ [ʔajɔ̀-sib-ákpó-gáátɛ̃́] n.
- the article on sciatica in Quain's Dictionary of Medicine by Dr. Buzzard is very concise, and might be consulted by our correspondent. DYSPEPSIA IN INFANTS.
- Understanding Body Stress The dictionary defines stress as 'a force
- The dictionary defines stress as 'a force, pressure, tension or constraining influence'. .
Suggested Web Resources
- Sciatica | Define Sciatica at Dictionary.com
- pain and tenderness at some points of the sciatic nerve, usually caused by a prolapsed intervertebral disk; sciatic neuralgia. 2.
- Sciatic | Define Sciatic at Dictionary.com
- Sciatic definition at Dictionary.
- Sciatica - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- pain along the course of a sciatic nerve especially in the back of the thigh; broadly : pain in the lower back, buttocks, hips, or adjacent parts.
- Sciatic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of SCIATIC. 1. : of, relating to, or situated near the hip.
- sciatic nerve - definition of sciatic nerve by the - The Free Dictionary
- sciatic nerve. n. A sensory and motor nerve originating in the sacral plexus and running through the pelvis and upper leg.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.