A selection of articles related to sciatica nerve.
Original articles from our library related to the Sciatica Nerve. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sciatica Nerve.
- This remedy is made of the bitter cucumber. The pure tincture of this cucumber causes a spasmodic cramping of all organs within the belly. Anger and indignation, fury together with irritation can result in heavy, very painful colic, that can only be endured...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Excellent all-purpose, high level gem amplifier and electrical conductor, especially on solar plexus and heart chakras. Strengthens meridians, nerve system, digestion. Positively charged with warming sun energy. Often worn by teachers/healers, especially...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- A powerful, electromagnetic, striated gem. Strengthens body and spirit (and meridians), transmutes lower frequency thought/energy to a higher frequency of light and brings light/spirit into the physical. Radiates light protection for wearer. Clearer=higher...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Sciatica Nerve is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sciatica Nerve books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Manual Therapy for the Sciatic Nerve
- Manual Therapy for the Sciatic Nerve. By Marc Heller, DC. How can we affect the nerves directly?
Suggested News Resources
- South Bay Chiropractic Center Crossroads Health Center Announces New Treatment
- Spinal Decompression was developed by a specialized team of physicians and medical engineers for the treatment of lower back pain and sciatica nerve pain. Clinically Spinal Decompression alone has shown to have an excellent success rate.
- Smoking linked with chronic pain
- Pain variables selected for analysis were the presence or absence of low-back pain, neck pain, sciatica, nerve pain, fibromyalgia, joint pain and pain all over the body.
- Viola Davis: "The Help" a pressure cooker for me
- It doesn't stop her from going to the casino, the sciatica nerve, but I modeled the character after her because there are so many black women who led such hard lives, but still had so much joy and compassion and love in their hearts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sciatic Nerve and Sciatica
- The sciatic nerve is the largest and longest nerve in the body and sciatica (pain along the sciatic nerve) can cause weakness, numbness, tingling and pain.
- Sciatica (Sciatic Nerve Pain) Treatment, Symptoms, Causes
- 1 day ago Read about sciatica treatment, symptoms, causes, therapy, and pain relief.
- Sciatic nerve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The sciatic nerve (also known as the ischiadic nerve and the ischiatic nerve) is a large nerve fiber in humans and other animals.
- Sciatica | Sciatic Nerve Pain | Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment of
- Jul 21, 2010 What is sciatica? Sciatica is pain, tingling, or numbness produced by an irritation of the nerve roots that lead to the sciatic nerve.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain Rehab - Inflamed Sciatic Nerve - YouTube
- Nov 23, 2007 THIS HURTS! What hurts...
Sciatica Nerve Topics
Related searchessudden death tennis
peter singer publications
palmerston northern territory culture
pilot boy productions