A selection of articles related to science.
Original articles from our library related to the Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Science.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Science books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Science Express Logo Report
- May 20, 2010 www.sciencexpress.org / 20 May 2010 / Page 1 / 10.
- Library of Congress Classification Outline: Class Q - Science
- LIBRARY OF CONGRESS CLASSIFICATION OUTLINE. CLASS Q - SCIENCE. ( Click each subclass for details).
- Standard 4—Science
- This is evident, for example, when students: v investigate simple machines and use them to perform tasks. Standard 4—Science. Elementary.
Suggested News Resources
- Western given $2.9M to study science teacher prep
- The National Science Foundation has given Western Washington University $2.9 million to study the university's innovative program for training elementary science teachers. The Associated Press No comments have been posted to this article.
- Big decisions ahead for Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
- By Jessica Savage As officials work to redefine the museum's future, everything is on the table, from how it generates money to its name.
- Prof Brian Cox hits out at BBC critics
- Prof Cox said the BBC had put science centre stage and had been rewarded with high ratings and huge interest.
- Neanderthal sex boost to immunity
- By Matt McGrath Science reporter, BBC World Service Sexual relations between ancient humans and their evolutionary cousins are critical for our modern immune systems, researchers report in Science journal.
- Researchers Find “Diamond Planet”, Remnants Of A Once-Massive Star
- By Juliana Chan As published in the journal Science this week, an international team of astronomers believe they have found a small planet made of diamond, orbiting an unusual star. AsianScientist (Aug.
Suggested Web Resources
- 5 days ago International weekly science journal, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- Science News
- 19 hours ago Science News: the bi-weekly news magazine of the Society for Science & the Public.
- Science definition - What is science?
- What is the definition of science? Find out how to define science and learn about the different fields of science here.
Related searchesalexander lowen
mick jagger soundtrack work
johann wilhelm ritter
second great awakening
delta phi epsilon
economy of india post-independence