A selection of articles related to sciences.
Original articles from our library related to the Sciences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sciences.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Sciences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sciences books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- History Social Science Content Standards - Content Standards (CA
- Academic Standards Commission's History–Social Science Committee; State Board of. Education member Historical and Social Sciences Analysis Skills .
- Encouraging Girls in Math and Science
- represent the opinions and positions of the Institute of Education Sciences or the U.S. .
- The Essential Principles of Climate Sciences
- A CLIMATE-ORIENTED APPROACH. FOR LEARNERS OF ALL AGES. Climate.
- The Essential Principles of Ocean Sciences
- accordance with the National Science Education Standards. (NSES). oceans sciences education and will transform a vision of ocean literacy into reality.
Suggested News Resources
- Western given $2.9M to study science teacher prep
- The National Science Foundation has given Western Washington University $2.9 million to study the university's innovative program for training elementary science teachers. The Associated Press No comments have been posted to this article.
- Robots invade science class
- By Dan Vergano, USA TODAY By Dan Vergano But in classrooms, a robot invasion may be just the ticket, at least when when it comes to science education. That and a little healthy robot competition.
- Study: Boys think problem talk a "waste of time"
- "For years, popular psychologists have insisted that boys and men would like to talk about their problems but are held back by fears of embarrassment or appearing weak," said Amanda J.
- Prof Brian Cox hits out at BBC critics
- A recent boom in maths and sciences at A-level has been attributed in some quarters to the "Brian Cox effect". The academic turned presenter said TV programmes had probably had some contribution to the rise in the interest in science.
Suggested Web Resources
- Branches of science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- 4 days ago International weekly science journal, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- Science in the Yahoo! Directory
- Explore the world of science.
- NASA Science
- News and features about NASA research, aimed at the general public.
Related searchesvittotino veronese
battle of dunkirk aftermath
charlies angels comics
saint seiya story summary