A selection of articles related to sciences.
Original articles from our library related to the Sciences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sciences.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
Sciences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sciences books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- History Social Science Content Standards - Content Standards (CA
- Academic Standards Commission's History–Social Science Committee; State Board of. Education member Historical and Social Sciences Analysis Skills .
- Encouraging Girls in Math and Science
- represent the opinions and positions of the Institute of Education Sciences or the U.S. .
- The Essential Principles of Climate Sciences
- A CLIMATE-ORIENTED APPROACH. FOR LEARNERS OF ALL AGES. Climate.
- The Essential Principles of Ocean Sciences
- accordance with the National Science Education Standards. (NSES). oceans sciences education and will transform a vision of ocean literacy into reality.
Suggested News Resources
- Western given $2.9M to study science teacher prep
- The National Science Foundation has given Western Washington University $2.9 million to study the university's innovative program for training elementary science teachers. The Associated Press No comments have been posted to this article.
- Robots invade science class
- By Dan Vergano, USA TODAY By Dan Vergano But in classrooms, a robot invasion may be just the ticket, at least when when it comes to science education. That and a little healthy robot competition.
- Study: Boys think problem talk a "waste of time"
- "For years, popular psychologists have insisted that boys and men would like to talk about their problems but are held back by fears of embarrassment or appearing weak," said Amanda J.
- Prof Brian Cox hits out at BBC critics
- A recent boom in maths and sciences at A-level has been attributed in some quarters to the "Brian Cox effect". The academic turned presenter said TV programmes had probably had some contribution to the rise in the interest in science.
Suggested Web Resources
- Branches of science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- 4 days ago International weekly science journal, published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- Science in the Yahoo! Directory
- Explore the world of science.
- NASA Science
- News and features about NASA research, aimed at the general public.
program music romantic period
alfred guillaume gabriel dorsay
thunder bay ontario famous people
yoruba language consonants
yngling kings of norway