A selection of articles related to scientific classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Classification.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Scientific Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Americanitis': The Disease of Living Too Fast
- Though older conditions like melancholia similarly treated happiness as a health issue, neurasthenia did it at the same time that modern medicine was emerging, giving it more scientific weight.
- Great moments in the history of black science fiction
- Because access to the scientific knowledge from which SF often derives has been denied to people of the African diaspora for much of history.
- Residents, activists urge faster coal ash cleanup at Pittsboro public hearing
- A state law passed in 2014 requires the department to develop risk classifications for all of the coal ash ponds by assessing their structural integrity and the potential impact on surface water and groundwater.
- Colors impact our lives in more ways than we think
- In a world where gender roles are continually coming into question and divisions between sexes have started to blur, the old-fashioned color classifications are now archaic. If anyone ...
- Mixing Earth And Mars Microbes Will Confuse Science - Challenging Zubrin's
- It's an ancient lineage, and it has split into many different forms, and they can't say for sure how many phyla there are - at a similar classification level to the chordata, one level above creatures with backbones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Scientific Classification Topics
Related searchesfrom hell plot overview
criminology positivist school
petrov affair political effects